Tuesday, February 16, 2010

“Mail Art” -- February 16, 2010”

I’ve received my very first piece of mail art!


Beth asked a while back if I would like to receive one of her mail art projects. Of course, I said Yes!

She mailed it on Saturday, February 6, 2010. It arrived here in Windy Meadow on Saturday, February 13, 2010 in perfect condition in spite of the snow storms!

As you can see it’s made out of fabric with stitching outlining the hearts and the fabric shapes. Beth added some glitter to the fabric so it just sparkles!

Beth blogs at Beth’s Needlework Stash. You can see more of her mail art pieces on her February 4, 2010 post.

Beth, thank you so much for the mail art. It is just beautiful! It has brightened things up around here as I think we are all getting tired of the white and now not so white snow. LOL!!!

Thanks for stopping by very snowy and windy Windy Meadow!

Cynthia
A Very Snowy and Windy Meadow

2 comments:

Beth in IL said...

Glad you liked it! The sparkle is Angelina Fiber. Wonderful stuff. Spring is coming!

Siobhán said...

Oh my gosh!! What a gorgeous piece of mail art. Very neat!