Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's 2010! -- January 10, 2010

Thank you for all of the well wishes during the Snow Storm of 2009!

I took several pictures of the 17+ inches of snow but I'm not too sure what happened to them on the camera. They ummm disappeared! Okay, it was probably operator (that's me) error.

The snow didn't stick around very long as the next weekend we had fairly normal to slightly higher than normal temperatures for our region. But while the snow was here, it was very pretty. The Holiday lights looked just beautiful with the snow.

Now that the Holidays are over and all of the guests have left my thoughts are turning to closing out all of the family 2009 paperwork, taking down the decorations, eating all of the leftovers, and stitching!

While I was not active in Blog Land I did make some progress on several projects. I'm going to catch up with those here on the blog before I show you what I've done since the first of the year. I also several photos for the 2009 TUSAL. By the way, don't get too excited as I haven't done much stitching since the beginning of 2010. LOL!

Back soon,

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

No comments: