Saturday, June 6, 2009

“Mushroom Meadow!” -- June 6, 2009

I’ve finally been able to take a new picture of Windy Meadow, I mean Rainy Meadow, Oh My, I mean Mushroom Meadow!

We’ve been having lots of rain and now we have lots of mushrooms in the flower beds!

We aren’t complaining as we’ve had drought conditions for quite a while but now the ground is so saturated we have flooding conditions across the state! And yes we have a nice new crop of mushrooms!

We finally had some sun today while I was home so I rushed out to take a picture of very green Windy Meadow today to share.

I’ve been so busy with the end of school activities I haven’t been able to do much stitching but I have made some progress on several projects that I’ll be sharing this week.

I’ve been reading your blogs though I haven’t had much time to comment. Now that school is almost over, I hope to be able to visit everyone and leave comments!

More pictures of my stitching tomorrow!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

5 comments:

Donna said...

I fear I may have mushrooms growing in my downstairs bathroom or worse on me with all the rain we've been having. Let's hear it for a few days of sunshine!

PS Nice photo!

Love to Stitch 99 said...

That new picture is quite beautiful. It just looks so very peaceful and "green" (smiling)

We also had lots of rain this year and I am not complaining one bit as we had been having many consecutive draught years where everything was "yellow" and brittle instead of that nice green color. It was just so ugly.

I was starting to think that if that kept up like that, we should be planting cactus instead.

Pierrette =^..^=

Brigitte said...

I love the picture and all the green on it. Thanks for sharing.

Front Range Stitcher said...

Ooooh, pretty green. Somebody's been doing a nice job on that lawn! Windy Meadow, with or without mushrooms looks lovely!

NCPat said...

We have had tons of rain too...only five sunny days in May! We too, were making up from a drought! School will be done soon and you will be back at it!