Tuesday, June 23, 2009

“Trick or Treat Heart” by Sekas & Co. -- June 23, 2009

I’ve made some more progress on my Sekas & Co.Halloween Heart” and I’m almost done.




I’ve finished stitching all of the sections in the heart and the Trick or Treaters. I’m now working on stitching all of the black overstitching on the orange and green sections. Once these are completed, I just need to add the eyes to Frankenstein and the eyes and the hair on the witch.

School is now out for the summer so all of the school related activities are over. Once I finish helping out with a day camp this week, we’ll be on our summer schedule and I’ll have more time to stitch! I have been able to do a little bit of stitching over the last few weeks which I’ll share with you over the next several days.

Don’t forget to vote for my blog challenge to help me decide what will be my second challenge project for this year. And yes, I do plan on finishing all three projects! :-)

I’m so glad that you could stop by and visit with me in Windy Meadow!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

No comments: