Tuesday, June 10, 2008

“Fifteen Minute Stitching Challenge” -- June 10, 2008

Schools out! Schools out! Schools out!
And they think the kids get excited! :-)

Today is the last day of school for my children and they and I are very excited. They both have lots of fun activities planned for the summer. Next year they will both be in the same school again for one year instead of in opposite directions which will help with scheduling and just about everything so I’m excited!

With all of the busyness of the end of the school year activities, I have been able to stitch at least fifteen minutes each day! Wahoo!!!

How is everyone else doing? Janet, Pat, Jeanne? Anyone else?

I’ve taken pictures of my status as of this past Sunday night which I’ll be posting soon. Here in Windy Meadow we’ve been having a “little” bit of a problem with our Internet connection and now they are calling for storms again tonight and into tomorrow. Sigh… If the cable cooperates, I hope to have new pictures up tonight or tomorrow.

I really appreciate everyone’s comments and that you take the time to visit my blog.
Thank you!!!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

No comments: