Monday, May 5, 2008

“O’Tannenbaum”– Canvas of the Month Club, August, 2004 -- April 10, 2008


One of my goals is to keep up each month with the 2008 Canvas of the Month club canvases. So far I’m meeting my goal.

Another one of my goals this year is to not only keep up with the Stitching Post’s 2008 Canvas of the Month club but to also stitch at least one canvas each month from the 2004 Canvas of the Month club. So far I’ve found several in my stash from the 2004 club. Once I’m done with these I’m going to have to find the others!

I finished stitching “O’ Tannebaum” in March, 2008. “O’ Tannenbaum” is the August canvas from the Stitching Post’s 2004 Canvas of the Month Club.

“O’ Tannenbaum” was designed by Beth Robertson and Suzanne Howren of Shear Creations for Rainbow Gallery.

I enjoyed stitching this quick canvas and I hope you enjoy the picture!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Original Comments:

- This is cute, Cyn, how are you going to finish it?
NC Pat – Needleart Nut

- I love the border! Yes, how will you finish it? Are they all going to be little ornaments for a new Xmas tree?
Jane of Chilly Hollow

Originally Posted: April 10, 2008

No comments: