Monday, May 5, 2008

Finishing the Finished Projects -- April 20, 2008

Both Pat and Jane have asked me what am I going to do with these smaller canvases that I’ve finished stitching?

Ummm… right now I’m not sure. :-)

I’ll probably finish them as ornaments as I can use them in so many different ways. I know I have lots of other projects in my stash that I’ve finished stitching but that I haven’t finished into ornaments or whatever. I actually found a bag of stitched pieces recently.

I’m going to wait until I’ve finished organizing my stash and then decide what I want to do. Since I know I have lots of pieces that I’ve finished stitching, I also know that I won’t be able to send them all off at once, too expensive! So not only will I be prioritizing my stitching projects, I’ll be prioritizing the projects that I want finished!

In the meanwhile, my daughter is still stitching though we’ve both been slowed down with all of the Spring activities keeping us busy. I’m not complaining but I would love to have one evening without something going on… Since she is finishing more projects than I am, I am sending hers off to be finished into whatever. Mom’s can projects can wait! :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Originally Posted: April 20, 2008

No comments: